Dear Treasured Clients,
DEANA IS FULLY VACCINATED AND BOOSTERED!
At this time we are only seeing new clients that have been fully vaccinated and boostered.
We ask in advance for your patience as we navigate the intricacies of the state’s current COVID-19 Safety and Disinfectant Protocols. Our team is eager to have you back and to perform the services you want/need while being as safe and sanitary as possible at all times. There are no longer restrictions on the types of services we can offer at DMH Beauty & Associates.
Please note that the following mandatory protocols are being taken as required by the State of New Hampshire for the safety of our clients, staff members and their families.
When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you follow these simple steps for the safety of all our guests and staff.
* When you arrive, stay in your car and send a text 603-703-3077 to let us know you have arrived. A staff member will greet you at the building’s front doors to sanitize your hands and give you a mask (if you do not already have one of your own). Click here for CDC Mask Guidelines.
* You will be required to wear your mask for your entire treatment. A full facial is the only exception. Staff is required to always wear their mask.
* Clients will be asked the COVID-19 symptom questions asked by staff before services are performed. We reserve the right to take your temperature using a contactless thermometer. We have the right to deny any clients with COVID-19 symptoms.
* Any clients displaying signs of COVID-19 will be asked to leave and we will call you to book your appointment for a future date.
Safety & Disinfectant Protocols:
* Only one guest is allowed in the spa at any time.
* Everyone will be asked to sanitize their hands upon entering the building.
* Disinfectant spray bottles will be used to clean all door handles, counters, equipment, bathrooms, pens, credit card key pads, chairs, tables, etc. This is done at the start and end of every day and after every client.
* Every staff member will start their day with management confirming they do not have any of the symptoms, contactless temperatures taken and signing a COVID-19 wavier confirming all of this which will be on file. If a staff member isn’t feeling well or displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 they will be sent home.
* Social distancing of 6 feet will be practiced wherever possible. (No additional visitors will be allowed to reduce the number of people in the spa at a time.)
* Clients are asked to leave personal items in their car. Limit items to: phone, keys, and payment method. (No coats or large handbags please).
* Staff are washing their hands before and after each guest. Instructions for proper hand washing are posted and being followed.
* Staff are wiping down common area surfaces with disinfectant hourly or as needed.
* We will not be offering beverages, snacks or food at this time.
* Unfortunately, no shaking hands, hugging or contact not necessary to perform a service.
* We will be updating this list according to any new information from the governor, and the State Board of Cosmetology.
Please know we are following and/or exceeding all safety and disinfectant protocols for your safety and our staff members and their families. We are doing our best to minimize the impact during your visit at the spa.
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home and rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!
We appreciate all of our clients and thank you in advance for your patience, understanding and cooperation as we adapt our spa and follow all required guidelines. Keep in mind that we are doing our best and want to be sure the entire spa is safe and sanitized; it may take us a little longer in between each client.
Thank you and, remember, your image is our business.